- Ensuring spirit is delivered in-line with current production plan
- Understanding maturation losses
- Maximising efficient utilisation of warehouse space
- Long-term planning of spirit production, cask purchases and warehouse construction to meet future demand
- Knowing exactly where all stock is held – often across multiple locations
- Provide picking lists for the warehouse team to select casks for dumping
- Understanding the history of each cask – filling, repairs, etc.
- Submission of Government Excise Reports – including any third party stock – and reporting spirit movements
The ability to import data from external systems directly into DRAMS has greatly reduced the time associated with entering new cask fillings and cask purchase deals, which has all but eliminated data input errors. DRAMS is an intuitive, user friendly system, and is a vital tool to our business in providing us with accurate and reliable stock control.
Ron Welsh, Master Blender & Strategic Inventory Manager, Beam Suntory
The DRAMS solution:
DRAMS supports Bulk Stocks Managers by providing all the information you require to meet bottling demands, while maximising efficiency of bulk stock processes and warehouse space. With DRAMS you have visibility of exactly where all stock is located – down to individual cask level. DRAMS gives you the control you need to manage tasks accurately and efficiently, saving time by eliminating costly errors. DRAMS can even complete your Government Excise Warehouse Returns, ensuring compliance.
Crucially, DRAMS is expandable and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements and working processes. For example, our integrated scanning solution (DRAMScan) enables you to scan stock into/out of locations and simplifies stocktaking; while our Long Term Planning module reduces the risks associated with planning spirit stocks, cask purchase and even warehouse construction.
Union Plaza, 1 Union Wynd, Aberdeen, AB10 1SL, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1224 627 601