We are delighted to formally release our new DRAMSPrint module, which offers barcode label printing directly from within the DRAMS system. With DRAMSPrint, all label print requests are directly validated against warehouse locations and stock held within the DRAMS database. The system enforces consistent label formatting and accuracy of barcode data – for casks and locations.
DRAMSPrint is fully compatible with DRAMScan or any other third party scanning system, and offers a number of key benefits, including:
- Label print requests validated against warehouse locations and stock held within DRAMS
- Enforces consistent label format and accuracy of barcode data – for casks and locations
- Tracks next available cask number, preventing duplication errors
- Secure reprint function with labels clearly marked as such and reprint reason maintained
- Restrict printing of location, Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) or re-print SWA labels to specified users
- Initiate printing of SWA labels directly from DRAMSFlow
- Full audit reporting for complete visibility
DRAMSPrint was developed within our new DRAMS Web application, so can be accessed at any time, via any device.